Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gotta love a 3 year old!



These are some of the things that come out of Jonny's mouth!

So I said so!

So I want to!

You're not making me very happy!

So my arms are too little & I can't reach it.

Umm I think I need a treat....

I'm a T-Rex.

MOM.... where are my dinosaurs!!!

Oh crap.

Shoot!

I'm okay!

....... like I SAID!

I think it was Jax.

These are just a few of the funnier ones that come out of his sweet, innocent little mouth. He hasn't quite grasped the concept of the word because & uses so instead...... which is pretty darn cute. Don't forget to picture these little quotes with the included eye roll & facial expressions, they are classic & definitely make the sayings! Every knew thing that comes out of his mouth makes me smile, even if it shouldn't!


Rrroooaarrr!

2 comments:

  1. "You're not making me very happy" Haha! Got to love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its usually either "you're not making me very happy" or "you are making me sad!".

    ReplyDelete